Rules and Regulations
1.One entry per-person; person can not work for or be a family member of the Autism Society of Indiana (ASI).
- The artist should have autism or a disability.
- Art design may not contain any profanity or indecent content.
- Art design will be judged on originality and creativity.
- Deadline for entry is Wednesday, January 15, 2020. Winners will be announced by February 1, 2020
- Each entry needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a jpg.
- As a digital image of your artwork. Save your digital photo at the largest size possible that does not exceed 1MB. Save your digital image as your information using the following format (yourname.county you live in.name of artwork.jpg).
- The top 5 honorable mentions will be posted on our Facebook pages; with name of artist and name of artwork.
- Notifications of the winner will be announcement on our website, Facebook page and displayed at our events on a t-shirt and sweatshirt at ASI events.
- No purchase required.
- All entries/submission become the property of the Autism Society of Indiana (ASI).
- No entry will be entered into the contest without this document filled out and signed.
- First place will bet $100 gift card and a t-shirt and sweatshirt with your design that ASI will promote at their 2020 events.
Any artwork submitted will become property of the Autism Society of Indiana (ASI). ASI shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality with respect to any entries, nor is ASI liable for any use or disclosure of any entries. Without limitations of the foregoing, the undersigned herby grants ASI unrestricted use of the entries for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the entries or any other person or entry.
Submit entries to:
Autism Society of Indiana
Download contest form to enter your t-shirt design.