Transition to Independence
We are excited to create our new No Limits Program, which is a unique design to help individuals with autism to prepare for transition to adulthood by learning how to advocate for themselves, be a leader, and prepare for employment possibilities. This program will focus on individuals with autism from ages 14 years old and up. The individuals will go through different programs to learn more about themselves and find their path through the transition processes to come.
No Limits is a distinctive program to help participants:
- Understand their potential
- Learn to interact with others
- Learn to seek opportunities that will fit their talents
- Learn to seek and use the supports available to them based on their individual goals, dreams, and circumstances.
Part of the No Limits program is a one-day session that is both interactive and results oriented. The three core modules that each participant will go through in small groups are:
- Who am I? (Roles in society, personal branding, relationships)
- What do I want to do or be? (Lists of interests, dreams, possible careers, other activities to participate in)
- How do I get there? (Short/medium/long term action plan to guide them on how to get to where they want to go.)
This session is limited so each participant gets the individual attention and focus they need to fully participate in the program.
Stay tune, we are creating our next part of the No Limits Program for 2017!
Thank you to our sponsors!!
The Colclasure Family
Beech Grove Chiropractic