Office Coordinator Job Description
Our Mission: Ensure that every individual and every family affected by autism in Indiana receives the high-quality services they deserve.
Our Vision: To make our services more readily available by opening up 5 new locations in Indiana over the next 5 years.
Our Values: ASI is dedicated to ensuring that every program, service, or support provided to our community is Person-Centered, and focused on Personal Outcome Measures (POM). Specifically, all of our work is done based on the following core values:
- Each person with autism is unique, and should be treated as such.
- Every person with autism should have the same opportunities as any other person.
- People with autism should have choices and control over their lives.
Role Description: The Office Coordinator will be responsible for multiple objectives for ASI but not limited to:
- Serves as an initial point of contact for the organization for people who are visiting the office and by answering phone calls.
- Administrate the organization’s phone system and office 365.
- Maintains physical files for Waiver and Career Service participants.
- Coordinates the schedule of the Executive Director.
- Mailing “Thank You” letters to ASI Donors.
- Processing needed reports from the organization’s database management system.
- Provides administrative support for the Executive Director and Operations Manager at the request of the Operations Manager.
ASI relies on corporate and individual good will to expand our programs and to serve more individuals and families affected by Autism. This cannot be accomplished without positive promotion of the good work the organization does.
- High School or Equivalent Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for helping those with, or affected by, Autism
The Autism Society of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individual with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be a construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Supervisory Role: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Employee Status: Regular Part-Time Employee/Non-Exempt (20hrs/wk)
Primary Location: Indianapolis
If you are interested in applying please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.