The Northwest Area Supervisor will be responsible for multiple objectives for ASI, which include, but are not limited to:
- Waiver Services – The Supervisor will ensure that the Area Support Coordinator(s) and Direct Care Providers (DCPs) in the areas are provided with proper resources and training so as to ensure a continuum of quality services for all participants. The Supervisor will also coordinate services for new and existing families, communicate with case managers, attend family team meetings, follow up with reports and oversee staff hours. (70%)
- Administration/Supervision – The Supervisor will work to ensure all DCPs remain in compliance. The Supervisor will also work with the Area Support Coordinator(s) in the area to develop a plan for both DCP and family support and outreach. (20%)
- Outreach – The Supervisor will provide individualized family support and may serve on boards and committees, attend events, conduct workshops and network as needed with the aim of advancing ASI objectives and fostering strategic relationships with other organizations and entities. (10%)
- High School or Equivalent Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Oral and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and keep accurate records
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with families of individuals with Autism from culturally and/or socio-economic diverse backgrounds
- Organization and time management skills
The Autism Society of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be a construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Reports to: Assistant Executive Director
Supervisory Role: This position requires the supervision of others
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee (and eligible for benefits)
Primary Location: South Bend, IN
To apply for this position, please complete the online application found on the ASI website.
No phone calls, please.