Kroger Community Rewards Program
A great way to support ASI is to sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards online.
**You have to re-register your Kroger card each year!**
The money you save during each Kroger trip, by using your Kroger Plus card, will go to ASI!! Look at the bottom of your Kroger receipt to see your total savings for the year. Your savings can go to ASI to directly support individuals and families affected by autism in Indiana!
Follow these instructions to register your Kroger card:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with ASI’s organization number: LH268.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Most people are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms & conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email, Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number, Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (LH268) or Autism Society of Indiana, select organization from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.