August 3, 2019
9:00am to 1:00pm
Wicker Memorial Park
8554 Indianapolis Boulevard
Highland, IN 46322
Join us for our 1st annual Relay4Autism Highland! Relay4Autism Highland will have a Resource Fair with vendors ready to talk with you about their local autism services and resources, like North Townships Emergency Identification Bracelet Program. While learning about autism, individuals and families affected by autism can have fun with tons of entertainment: carnival games, balloon artist, face painters, music, sports area, craft area, sensory area, emergency vehicles, and lots more! Something for everyone!
This event is FREE for all attendees!
Please fill out the attendee registration so
we will know how many to expect!
During the event, we are going to have walkers continuously walking around a designated walk route at the park throughout the whole event to celebrate those affected by autism in the Northwestern Indiana community! Create your Teams NOW to raise money to support those affected by autism!
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser for your team to raise up to $1,000 for those affected by autism in Northwestern Indiana. **Make sure the title of the Facebook fundraiser indicates it’s for “Relay4Autism Highland” and the end date for the fundraiser is August 3, 2019.
- Download Pledge Form; if you do not want to create an online fundraiser. With the Pledge form, you can ask friends, family, co-workers, therapists, church members, etc to sponsor you to walk during the relay! You will collect the contributions either cash or check. Please make checks out to “Autism Society of Indiana” and in the memo line put “Relay4Autism Highland” so we will know how to code the information to get accurate information on how much was raised for the Northwestern Indiana Autism Community!
During the relay:
- Teams will be able to set up Team Tents in a designated area to cheer on walkers, meet and gather to celebrate for the whole afternoon! (Teams provide own canopy tents)
- Will have special “walkers” to lead laps with banners around the walk route.
- If you want to just walk the route you do not have to have a team or raise money, it is open to everyone who wants to walk at any time and as many laps you want.
If you are wanting an event t-shirt it will be
$10 for each t-shirt to buy the day of the event.
A way for businesses and organizations show their philanthropic support is to become a Relay4Autism Highland Sponsor! With your contributions, we are able to bring an amazing event to help individuals and families affected by autism in Northwest Indiana to learn more about local autism services and resources while having fun!
The goal of this event is to bring the families in our community together for a fun, family-friendly event to raise awareness about autism. This is a great opportunity to come and talk about your local autism services, resources, information and support as a Resource Vendor.
We are looking for volunteers to help plan Relay4Autism Highland, set up, work the event, and tear down! ASI volunteers are the foundation of a successful event! Each ASI volunteer will get a free event t-shirt!
ASI is excited to be presenting Relay4Autism Highland with:
If you have any questions contact Kelli Higgins, State Outreach Manager at email@example.com or call 800-609-8449 ext. 44
Relay4Autism Highland Sponsors