The Autism Society of Indiana (ASI) believes individuals with autism should have the same opportunities as everyone else. ASI teams up with several professional and semi-professional sports organizations in Indiana to make attending sporting events a reality for individuals and families affected by autism.
Below is a list of upcoming sporting events:
- ASI Night with Indy Fuel – January 26, 2019 – Indiana State Fairgrounds Indiana Farmers Coliseum
- ASI Night with Indiana Pacers – February 9, 2019 – Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- ASI Day at Victory Field – May 5, 2019 – Victory Field
- ASI Day at Lucas Oil Stadium with Indy Eleven – June 1, 2019 – Lucas Oil Stadium
- 10th Annual Cummins Golf Outing – July 13, 2019 – Timbergate Golf Course
- ASI Day at Victory Field – August 4, 2019 – Victory Field
- Autism Strong Golf Tournament – August 5, 2019 – Golf Club of Indiana (Lebanon)
- ASI Day at Lucas Oil Stadium with Indianapolis Colts – August 17, 2019 – Lucas Oil Stadium
If you have any questions about the sporting events contact Todd Root, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-609-8449 ext. 55.