ASI is a leading resource in Indiana for connecting people who live with autism, and those who care about them, with resources, support, advocacy and information tailored to their unique needs. We need your help by contacting your representatives and senators to make sure all those affected by autism are protected plus will get equal rights like everyone else.
ASI is dedicated to ensuring that every program, service, or support provided to our community is Person-Centered, and focused on Personal Outcome Measures (POM). Specifically, all of our work is done based on the following core values:
- Each person with autism is unique and should be treated as such.
- Every person with autism should have the same opportunities as any other person.
- People with autism should have choices and control over their lives.
Take Action Now
- Urgent Action Alert: Don’t let up – June 26, 2017
- Action Alert: #SaveMedicaid – June 21, 2017
- Action Alert: National #SaveMedicaid Day – June 6, 2017
- Action Alert: Urge Senate to Protect Medicaid – May 30, 2017
- Action Alert: Medicaid Day of Action – March 15, 2017
- Action Alert: Contact Senator Young – March 8, 2017
- Action Alert: Tell Congress Protect the Rights of Students with Disabilities – March 4, 2017
- Action Alert: Act Now to Protect Health Care – January 7, 2017
* This information is provided as a potential resource for our site visitors and does not necessarily represent the views of Autism Society of Indiana